The Lamination Glass consists of two or more panes of flat or curved glass, glued together by one or more layers of transparent or colored plastic material.
Specification of Lamination:
- Maximum Size of Lamination Glass 2.5 M X 4.5 M (98’’ X 177”)
- Thickness 4mm (Glass) + 0.4mm EVA Interlayer (ETHYLENE VINYL ACETATE) + 4mm (Glass)
- As per customer requirements, we can use 4mm to 12 mm thick glasses.
- In the same way, we can use an Interlayer thickness of 0.4, 0.8, 1.20, or 1.60 (EVA Thickness would depend on the size types of glass)
- Examples: 4mm Glass + 0.4mm EVA Interlayer + 4mm Glass 8mm Glass + 0.4mm EVA Interlayer + 8mm Glass
- We can do double Layer Lamination or Triple Layer Lamination
- Example: 4mm (Glass) + 0.4 (EVA) + 4mm (Glass) + 0.4 (EVA) + 4mm (Glass) = 12.80mm Thickness
- We can do all Float Glass, Mirror, Low E Glass, Soft Coated
- We can laminate with glass fabric, Metal Mesh, Leaves, Shells, Stone, Marble, etc.
- We can see many EVA Interlayers in different colors like White, Black, and Frosted, etc.
- We can do PVB (Polyvinyl butyric) Interlayer lamination also.
- The thickness of the PVB interlayer is 0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.52mm
- We can do SENTRY GLASS.
- Sentry glass applications where high-performance glass is required, such as security and structural glazing, bomb blast, ballistics, and marine vessels.
Feature & Advantages of Lamination:
- Doesn’t Shutter off.
- Sound/Noise Resistance.
- 99% UV Filtering.
- Sunbeam Protect.
- Better Resistance to moisture at the open edges compares to PVB.
- Doesn’t Delaminate, Bubble, Haze.
- 5 times stronger than toughen Glass.